1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on possible Sale Items..House Clearing

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Flanuva101, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

House clearing and would like a PC on the following items so I know what to expect if anything. If not, then to smelt they go...thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Those all look like solid 5mil items to me, except the bow, which I would guess someone would pay 10 for.

Set up a Luna vendor, double the above prices and see what shakes out. [​IMG] Only half kidding.... but I suggest starting at what you 'really want' for the items and then reducing a little each week.
  3. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 1999
    I don't think the kryss is worth 5m. Frankly, I'd toss that kryss in the bin, or resmelt it...
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

The first shield with the SC and HCI easily get over a 1M for that.
    the second shield with no SC but has HCI between 100k-250k depending on buyer.

Not sure on other 2 items but would disagree that anyone of them are worth 5M on their own