1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on Power items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I picked up a 'Power Hatchet' and a 'Power Crossbow' (it's a heavy crossbow).

Any idea what people would pay for these?

Thanks!

Ask

2. Guest

Guest Guest

update:

Here's a little more info on one of the items.

This is on Great Lakes, Any help on pricing is greatly appreciated!

Power Repeating Crossbow
    SSI 15%
    DI 30%
    damage 8-12
    speed 2.75s

Thanks!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sorry to inform you that I sell the power weapons for 499gp and less. So, unless a power weapon has amazing stats that make it otherwise useful, they are worth very little. Keep trying, something valuable will come your way eventually.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

lol! That's horrible.. I don't recall seeing many of these around, so I thought they were more rare.

Oh well, thanks!

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Just so you know, during the last few invasions we've had, Power, Vanqushing and Mystic weapons were dropping on the corpses of the monsters.

During the latest, Magincia Invasion I saw TONS of power weapons laying on the ground, that's why they are worth so little.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I am always in the market for power/vanq/mystic slayer weapons in swords/mace/archery types, but as previously stated they don't sell for much.