1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on Rare Golden Hair Dye?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Kdog7777, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Kdog7777

Kdog7777 Guest

Hey folks,

just got back on game, so i have no clue what prices are. Went on a mel run tonight & i got some hair dye which im told is the rarest of colors. Not sure on that but its what i was told :) its a bright golden bottle.

Anyway, i was told it can sell for as high as 18 mil. I put on vendor for 16 mil. is that a legit price? too high/low?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    On the shards I play, it generally is in the 7-10 range. I've seen it as cheap as 5. I doubt you'll get 16 for it, especially if your shard isn't real crowded.
  3. Kdog7777

Kdog7777 Guest

damn, hope thats not the case, but thanks for the reply. the guy i was with when i got it said the cheapest he had seen it for on ches was 12 & as high as 18. That got me pretty excited, but hey even 5-10 mil would be a nice pick up for some hair dye. :)