1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on Reversed Backpack (not artifact)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

would just like a PC on this item plz,
    and any info, server birth?
  2. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

can you post a screen shot?
  3. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 23, 2007
    It looks just like the spawning reversed backpack, but without the artifact tag.

I used to own a couple, before they were 'common'.

As for value, I saw one for sale for 8m a few weeks a go. No clue if it sold quick.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

ok, thx for PC,
    I got it one day when i was going round trammel/malas looking for reversed backpacks (artifact 5's) at peoples vendors.I thnk somone mistaked for the Doom arti as it was in with other Doom stealables.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

i had a few at one time from killing monsters years back wish i kept em...
  6. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

oh it's not my old belt pouch ?!!!
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

oh it's not my old belt pouch ?!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

"Your" old belt pouch? lol sounds like your trying to imply there was only 1 belt pouch lol....there were tons of those:p, worth about 50m tops. used to be illegal cuz they were made thru an exploit, but they are legal to own now:)

and i personaly bought a cpl of these backpacks for 10-15m

nice grab at the vend hehe
  8. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

Is totally legal to own this Belt pouch and i have sold my one the last year for 90m here [​IMG]