1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on Ring

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by A Frayed Knot, Jan 20, 2008.

1. just wondering. high or unbelievably high? (rough estimates)

luck 100
    dci 12
    fcr 3
    fc 1
    lrc 17
  2. alyssya

alyssya Guest

If it was a bracelet, id give ya my firstborn....

Since its a ring will you take my second? lol

j/k (ya cant really have my kids)

For a luck junkie, that is one of the sickest things ive ever seen...
    I personally use ring of elements to buff my resists on my tamer's luck/lrc suit, but with that thing i could surely find some better armor, and drop the stupid 1/2 shield from the vesper museum.

If I had it, I personally would cough up 20-25 mil, AND xfer to get it....
    But then again, im a broke player...im sure someone else would pay ALOT more, especially cause its not only extrelemy useful, but that high of mods that all go together is pretty rare.

3. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 1999
    Same as alyssya, shame it isn't a bracelet. Still it's undoubtedly very desirable. Can you tell us what shard this is on?...
  4. thanks for the estimate alyssa.
    It's on Pacific but hold on to your transfer token. I use it way to much to part with it. I was just curious to the value as its surely the nicest thing i own.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

still have it ? 168383138