1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on rubble "ruined bookcase"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by alyssya, Dec 4, 2007.

1. alyssya

alyssya Guest

As far as I know theres only roughly 3 on Catskills...could be more but I got one and no more spawned the initial time (could be wrong tho never know) in tram, and a friend of mine got one from Fel, he said it blew once dissappeared and didnt spawn again...

Anyways, anyone have rough idea of worth?

2. i've got one up on auction on europa, and its so far fetching a measly 3m lol.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

The fact that you can get a "broken bookcase" from a heritage token for 100-500k probably is at least part of the reason.
  4. I'm not sure on that reasoning. I can get plants, I can get crates, I can a saddle - but its not rubble. I'd think a rubble [anything] should fetch more than its normal counterpart.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

based upon?

the fact that it has a non-unique name that it shares with how many other items and how many other graphics.

the fact that it exists as a server birth and as a heritage token item? It's about the desirability of the graphic, why pay more for it if you simply want it as part of a deco display?

the fact that theres no clear idea of how many of each rubble item exist. I've personally heard reports of some items spawning as few as two times per facet and as many as 15 or 20.