1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on Singing Ball & Blue Tent Deed

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Gawdess, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Gawdess

Gawdess Guest

Price Check for Singing Ball and a Blue Tent Deed, please. I know that the Singing Ball was going for around 50mill, dunno if that is still current..and the Blue Tent Deed I know is very rare, but I just haven't seen a price for it anywhere. These items are on Pacific. Thanks for any help you all can offer.

2. Ball is 50-75

I'm not sure on the Blue Tent Deed... I don't think you can x-shard those, so it would make them lose a lot of value. Most house deeds convert to gold.

3. Gawdess

Gawdess Guest

Thanks for the info on the Singing Ball. I think you're right about the Blue Tent, pretty sure that will not survive a Shard Transfer or even a log off with it in your backpack. I lost a couple of old house deeds that way, lol.

Anyone have any idea on the Deed for a Blue Tent, ??
    Thank you.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

You're both correct about the tent deed, it can't be xsharded and you can't log out with it in your pack, or bank box as well I believe. I'ld put it at 15-25, but possibly more now as they become more difficult to find, and for someone looking for a specific color they would possibly be willing to pay more.

As for the singing ball I've seen some sold in the past few months for as low as 25-40m. Although again from a collector or someone who truly desires one you could get more.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Just a silly question here.... Which shard is the Blue Tent Deed on?

6. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Just a silly question here.... Which shard is the Blue Tent Deed on?

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Price Check for Singing Ball and a Blue Tent Deed, please. I know that the Singing Ball was going for around 50mill, dunno if that is still current..and the Blue Tent Deed I know is very rare, but I just haven't seen a price for it anywhere. These items are on Pacific. Thanks for any help you all can offer.

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

7. Gawdess

Gawdess Guest

It is on Pacific, as noted above. Thanks

8. Soam414

Soam414 Guest

tent deed pricing are relative to your shard. if there are a lot of collectors on your shard your going to get a much higher price then on a shard with few collectors. that is the case with most items that can't be xferred, so prices vary greatly.
    as far as the singing ball, I typically see them for around 30-40mil.

9. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

singing ball is around 30m AVR now....tough tough seller at anything higher than that

Tent deed is shard bound and does vary in price from shard to shard....im not completely up to date on Pac pricing but i normaly see tent deeds and where from 25-50m.....25m being AVR and 50m being top dollar on higher end shard like ATL, GL, LS or something