1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on Sini Sarp Agra-Char De Ssithnos

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ofatlantic07, Jan 24, 2008.

1. ofatlantic07

ofatlantic07 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'm curious to know a ball park range for this item. I know event items post is a bit outdated on prices, so anyone know what these sell for? If the price isn't too high then I'd like to buy. If someone who has one is willing to sell of course.

Thanks in advance.

2. Sini is going to be expensive for several reasons:

1. there were originally only 5 and that number may be fairly consistent as none see much trade/sell

2. It is an em weapon

3. It is a unique blue color

4. It has stats and a crazy name

My guess would be 150-200 if you can actually find one.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

the item in question, is it the Bardichide or w/e thats blue hue and a dragon slayer? if so ive passed up a few of these at 20-30m, nothing special about it at all really, crapy mods, weird name, and a bland hue. No way on earth is this thing worth 100-200m, thats just insane, even at todays prices lol

4. ofatlantic07

ofatlantic07 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

the item in question, is it the Bardichide or w/e thats blue hue and a dragon slayer? if so ive passed up a few of these at 20-30m, nothing special about it at all really, crapy mods, weird name, and a bland hue. No way on earth is this thing worth 100-200m, thats just insane, even at todays prices lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that is the one I'm looking for. I was really hoping it wasn't that high. The only reason I want it is because its a 'dragon slayer' event item. I have an odd obsession with dragon stuff lol, so I'm trying to collect rares/em items that deal with anything dragon related..whether its in the name itself (dragon bone earrings, A dragon's heart, a purple dragon scale, etc etc) or just a EM 'dragon slayer' weapon.

If anyone is selling I'm still interested in buying.
    Thanks.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

aye, thats the one i thought it was hehe, yea man id say its like 50m Tops

6. ill pay 80m right now for every single one you can find. If you say 50m on an item like that, then i suppose weapons such as algid and brimal are only 100m to you. After all they are similar items - uniquely hued with small bonuses