1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on some OLD clothing

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Lariat, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

Well, seeing how you stole my wifes pants, I will give you 100k [​IMG]

2. To avoid any confusion, I'd like to let everyone know he's joking. We both saw them on a vendor and I was quicker on the draw. I didn't actually steal anything. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I heard some dastardly rumors concerning a late night encounter and his wife is now missing her pants!

4. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

Yes, I was just joking. My wife should have been faster at buying them rather than talking on ICQ.....rotflmao

5. <blockquote><hr>

Yes, I was just joking. My wife should have been faster at buying them rather than talking on ICQ.....rotflmao

[/ QUOTE ]

thats why you dont let woman shop for rares!

I just snagged a pair of double blessed sigil sandals @ 2m the the day Im satisfied [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

very nice buy!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

thats why you dont let woman shop for rares!

[/ QUOTE ] *stabs you in the hand with a dagger*

8. Added pics. Items are on LS, might possibly be selling if I get a decent offer. Anyone at least know what they're worth?

9. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

all are 5-10m ea....and did those originally come from LS? i used to know someone named BlackWidow on LS....long long ago lol

10. Lol flutter I was JK [​IMG]

*ouchhh*

11. Well, I bought the items on LS. not sure if this is where they were originally crafted.