1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on some things gotten from an IDOC

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by nakednative, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

What shard are you on?

2. Potgut

Potgut Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

What color is the bird? is it pure red? if so, it was made from a bug using the Red Leaf resource. I don't know if they can still be made, but if so its bannable to make them, last time i checked its not bannable to own. Though at the worst i bet a gm would delete it, but maybe they can be owned now?

Guild deeds I see from 500k-1.5 mil on pacific

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The rubble pictured is one of the Moongate Marker Stones.

I sold a couple of mine in package deals so hard to assign a price from own sales, however, I do see them on vendors from 2-6m.

Guild Deeds are 350-500k on Europa.

4. nakednative

nakednative Guest

yes the bird is a pure red color. im still looking for a price range on the pumice which looks like a grey moonstone, and the special beard dye

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Pumice I think I've heard 500k-1m, probably will be worth more as it's grey and not one of the other moonstone colors (people sold and rebought those to get them labled as pumice). I'm trying to remember for the special beard dye, I guess 5m-10m, somewhere in that area. You might want to do a search as I think someone asked about it recently.

6. Potgut

Potgut Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know about that pick axe, I saw a dagger recently with the same glacier color and I don't know anything about it. It just said "Golden Dagger" and normal properties, my guess is that its probably from a bug.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats kinda weird, I thought all the glacial hued stuff was changeling duped except for a few pieces that are event items (the ones that are properly titled that is).

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Probably enhanced after duped.