1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on the sunglasses?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zonk the LJ, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Zonk the LJ

Zonk the LJ Guest

Trying to make some money.
    Would it be worth my time to try and get some of the glasses from the Brit libary?
    It would probably take me a long time, but I think i could get them eventually.
  2. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    they are not very desirable due to faction arties being much easier to get and having buffed up stats. probably would be better use of your time to do other things for gold unless you wanted them for yourself for some reason.
  3. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Zonk, are you referring to mace and shield glasses? If your a fighter, you'll want them. They boost too many things not to get them. True Faction stuff is good and even superior in some areas. However, for PvM purposes you'll want the mace and shield glasses. Now if there are other glasses that the library gives as rewards then I apologize if i've stepped on this thread. This is just my opinion. :) Good luck to you.