1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on This awesome ring.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I know this isn't considered a rare, but not sure where to post for price checks on certain weapons and jewelry loot.

But I do have a pretty fantastic pvp ring, for hybrid mage or necros. Any idea what this could be worth?

Enhance Potions 20%
    Hit Chance Increase 11%
    Spell Damage Increase 11%
    Lower Reagent Cost 18%
    Damage Increase 23%

Again if this is posted in the wrong spot, my apologies. Just curious what I should try and get for it. Thx.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Only hammers I can afford, or even find for sale. I've used some higher end hammers, gold, agaphite, and Val, and honestly got like 2-3 great weaps of the val hammer, seem to get better stuff with bronze and copper, not as many properties, but the extra properties I was pulling on a Val hammer were UBW and Mage Weapons, and luck on over half of them.
  3. 5 properties all basicly maxed out
    im sure you can get atleast 10mil, the problem would be finding someone who actually needs something like that, find that right buyer you could get 50+ mil
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well the ring is for sale on Napa, if anyone is interested pm me a good offer. Thanks.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, that Kryss would be almost perfect for my Stealth Assassin. He has 40.0 Focus, and even with Ring of the Vile, he doesn't regen Stam all that fast. So the Stam Leech is exactly what he needs. I also prefer HLA over HLD on my weps considering you can get HLD from Mace & Shield Glasses. The SSI and Dam Inc are nice too. Only way it could be better in my opinion is if it had a Hit Effect on it.