1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on this rare gear

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kaj, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Whilst going through my secures, I ran into this rare gear for Dawn's music box: Valoria Ships (U9).
    Does anyone know what this one would be worth?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Personally I have not seen one for sale in game or offered for sale through various websites selling in-game items. I have lost track of the number of paragons I have fought for the rare gears (well over 200) and I have yet to obtain one. The majority of uncommons generally sell for around 500k but I have seen some for less than that. Originally I thought that 1 mil for a rare gear was a decent price to ask but due to the lack of availability (or rarity if you want to call it that) I would expect to see prices greater than this. [​IMG]

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is it rare or uncommon in the name?? Reason I ask is because I witnessed one sell for 10m on Sonoma. It had rare in the title. Not sure of the name though.

4. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It had 'rare' in the name.

I just sold it to a person who really needed it to complete his collection [​IMG].

Thanks for the PCs regardless.

5. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I got two of the rare ones for 2.5 million each at an auction on Lake Superior many months ago. I don't know if that was a good or bad deal, but it was what I was willing to pay. They seem to be really hard to find, so I don't regret it.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

It does have rare in the title and reads like this:

Gear for Dawn's Music Box (Rare) - in yellow text; followed by the name of the "tune" below that written in white text. The 4 rare music box gears are:

Selim's Bar (Strike Command)
    Ultima VII/ Serpent Isle C
    Valoria Ships (U9)
    The Wanderer

The last one, The Wanderer, was available as a reward from the Book of Truth event last year and are no longer available to obtain - other than from other players.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Got this about a month and a half ago while on my Archer. Used it on my Dawn's Music Box.

[​IMG]