1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] PC on Tok dyes

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Anne, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Anne

Anne Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anyone know what the going price of a complete set of Tok dues is now ... the major ones like Luna white? (I'm on Europa)

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

3-4 mil ea ...Set 30-30 mil

3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

4-6 for most colors, with white being maybe 6.5-7 and black 7-8. Full, of course.

It depends how competitive the server is. Some undercutting may be necessary to sell anything.

4. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Hence Po's quote of 3-4 million is actually more realistic with the 'less desired' colors under 3 million. shadow dancer is the only color that there is no need to cut price on, could sell that one all day and all night for 8 mill a pop easy.

5. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty sure I sold one for 11 or 12 once. The latest few I dropped to 7 though, instant sales.

6. Anne

Anne Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was really checking on the price for a whole set ... sorry for the way I worded that.

7. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Few people want to buy a full set, so it sells for less. I've seen a set sit for 35m before. But, in theory it is worth 50m. Separately, these seem to do better, but it can be slow to finally move the last few colors.

8. feath

feath Guest

The dyes are one of those things that LOOK like you can resell and make good money. I've found they don't. You can sell the good ones (white, black, gold, blue) -sometimes-, if you don't sell them very high. The other colors are a loss. i've never sold one.
    by very high, i mean over 4m. this is on europa.