1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on two slayer Compendiums

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Guest, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

They both had an additional Mod (I think) When I get home I'll post the mods.

The first is a Reptile Slayer Scrappers

The second is a Undead Slayer Scrapper.

They are currently on Great Lakes and I will sell them there or on Origin, but trying to guesstimate pricing.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The first is a Reptile Slayer Scrappers - I believe one was sold recently for around 40-60m - if you contact Tazar a mod on the atlantic forum he might be interested in this as he collects super slayer scrappers

The second is a Undead Slayer Scrapper - One sold a week or so ago for around 60m

3. Guest

Guest Guest

*blinks blinks blinks*

Excuse me while I pick up my jaw for a few moments. I was given an estimate of 18-20m for the undead last night on GL....was not expecting that much. Damn.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well one of the two is for sale on Great Lakes. Sunday Morning I'm transfering to Origin for the High Roller's Auction.

If anyone is interested in it between now and then on Great Lakes or Origin, let me know. I am not transferring to another shard.

Thanks!

Edit: I should mention you can bid on the one on Great Lakes through www.tradeuo.com Username of Kayhynn

5. I can confirm that 60+ mil for the Undead. I saw one sell for 65mil on Pac. It's one of the most desired Scrappers in game. I've never seen a Reptile one, but am pretty sure it's near the same.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

there was a post in rares forum a couple of days ago where people were discussing the prices on the different superslayer scrappers might want to take a look

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

They both had an additional Mod (I think) When I get home I'll post the mods.

The first is a Reptile Slayer Scrappers

The second is a Undead Slayer Scrapper.

They are currently on Great Lakes and I will sell them there or on Origin, but trying to guesstimate pricing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im interested in buying bolth :p

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Reptile slayer sold, but the Undead slayer, no extra mods on it, is still on great lakes.