1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on Very Unique Account 7 Houses

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Guest, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm posting for a price check on an account that is 86 months old. The account is unique in that it has 7 houses on 7 different shards. The houses consist of Large Tower(Tram)-Legends, Small Tower(Tram)-Chesapeake, Small Tower(Fel)-Pacific, Small Marble(Tram)-Napa Valley, Small Tower(Tram)-Balhae, Small Tower(Tram)-Formosa, and Wooden House(Tram)-Oceania.

I am mainly looking for a price check if it were just that, which it isn't. The account has many gmed characters, and tons of items and such. I figured it would be easier to get a price check for the account and go from there. I would appreciate any price checks in gold or rl money to help me out. Thanks for any feedback.
  2. Did I miss something? I thought you were allowed one house per account. If they were all in Fel maybe grandfathered, but most are on Tram.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

It is grandfathered. Before the last change, which has been awhile, you were allowed 1 house per shard, per account.