1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on Yucca Tree?

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Bluntman2, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Bluntman2

Bluntman2 Guest

Was looking for a price check on the rare Yucca tree that is near the bank in Magincia?

2. Bluntman2

Bluntman2 Guest

Can say that its atleast 40 mill for a green one... sold one last night for that

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen them for around 5-10m on several shards. and as much as 65m on others. but theyre not particuarly rare anylonger thanks to respawn.

4. Bluntman2

Bluntman2 Guest

Not sure what you mean by respawn? Being able to cause the trees to spawn once again after the initial blow up and respawn?

I know theres rumors of this occurring, but yet to see anyone confirm this... I was at the initial blow up of the Yucca tree in both Fel and Tram and seen 3 respawn in Fel and 11 respawn in Tram. This made for a total of 16 on the shard..

5. Guest

Guest Guest

that would be the respawn, it gets blown up and continues to spawn as rubble

6. Guest

Guest Guest

yes items respawned upto an hour aftert they blew up= anything from 1-20 i guess item...