1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC Ossy Skin Boots

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by JustinKatzWR1, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Recently recovered from an idoc..."Ostard Skin Boots". Anyone got info on the event origin, quanitity, and estimated value.

Thanks in advance...

2. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

This originates from Pacific.

It was never part of any events. But when the Seers left UO, many of them instead of turning in their items they gave them to their friends. This particular Seer left soon after Trammel came out. She also had Talons Necklace, your boots, 1-2 other peices, but the most desirable one is the Terathian SilkSkin Shirt (which added 20 resistances) after AoS came out along with Vine cord sandles (the latter originated from Sonoma). Other items that people are familiar with from Seers are Sebratis book of memories, pure black deer mask, mellow yellow staff, and few others.

3. Any guess on value, gotta be decent amount since theyre fairly unique, if not 1 of a kind?

4. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Any guess on value, gotta be decent amount since theyre fairly unique, if not 1 of a kind?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the only 1 that was created.

5. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

Is the Terathian SilkSkin Shirt same as terathan silk shirt? I have seen the terathan silk shirt on Oceania, its owned by Gavin and it has like 3 physical resist. I think Icyraine sold it to him.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

yes that's the same one. Just a typo on his part.

7. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

there is not only 1 of the ostard items.....and im fairly sure it wasnt created on just one shard because just right after xfering came out i had bought a few pieces from someone on ATL....and ive seen atleast 3 of those shirts (not the ones recreated in the arc events)

once you figure out a price tho tell me, cuz id like to buy them

8. Guest

Guest Guest