1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC please on what i think is an uber pvp bow

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Its a composite, balanced, hll 28, hci 22, ssi 10, di 35.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Nobody have any idea?

3. I don't think that would even sell on a vendor unless a new player was to purchase it.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Dont accept that. any pvp archer wanna gimme an estimate?
    basically been offered 12m for it but still not sure thats enough bearing in mind its balanced etc

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd take the 12 mil if that was a legitimate offer, I've seen much better bows go for alot less than that. 10ssi on a composite bow isn't going to be very fast, it doesn't have mana leech or any hit effect that adds anything to the shots (magic arrow, harm, fireball, lower defense, etc...). Balanced is nice, but with its shot delay time you could use one without balanced and unequip, chug, re-equip without missing a shot.

now if it was a magical shortbow....

Rey~

6. I'm sorry, I didn't notice it was balanced. That does make quite a difference.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

good point reymar, i will accept the current offer. thanks guys

8. EB_Arcbolt

EB_Arcbolt Guest

you are lucky to sell for that price. Me being a pvp archer wouldnt even pick that up off the ground.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Your loss, i have a similar one but with hit fireball and it rox [​IMG]

10. EB_Arcbolt

EB_Arcbolt Guest

as per the other comment re: disarm chug rearm, thats what i do, and i am very sure i would rox u, i invite you to pac for a duel, so look me up if you ever here.

11. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I also throw bows like that in the trash would be a good newbie bow though

12. Guest

Guest Guest

then yer throwing away millions! as for the offer of a fight, sure but on europa!

13. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

I got bows like that in chests I never open ..... maybe I should sort em sometimes...

14. EB_Arcbolt

EB_Arcbolt Guest

15. Guest

Guest Guest

'Worth'?
    any object is only worth what somebody will pay for it.