1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pc PLEASE

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by originian, Aug 22, 2007.

1. originian

originian Guest

Looking for pricing on the following

Official Legends Tartan Kilt
    Single Malt Whiskey
    Complete Mini House deed set with all rares.
    Also a 3/1 Bracelet with 15HCI and some enhance pots {i think 5}

any help would be appreciated

2. Bill420

Bill420 Guest

bracelet about 10m

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I know one of the kilts sold for around 50m some months past, and unless its since sold there was another for sale on the rares forum with I believe a buyout of 100m.

4. I let Alec Moontree have the Tartan kilt for about 50-100 Equiv. I think he has a 100m offer currently.

Single Malt Whiskey is around 25-30 or more, depending on who wants it. There were like 10-15 given out on Legends, and most of the major rare collectors have gotten it.

Send me a PM if you're interested in parting w/ em... Or just IM me at SorconGartius.

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

if that malt whiskey is on legends ill pay 30m for it

6. You already took mine, why do you need more? [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I was mistaken, the buyout on the one i was refering to is 150m not 100m, and the high bid is 75m, as to the one that sold for 50, im pretty sure thats what it sold for, but it couldve been higher.

8. Orc39

Orc39 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This guy was Suck,after we agreed the deal about the whiskey,so i transfered my char with gold to origin,but then no more contact from him any more.
    Finally i heard Manticore bought the whiskey from him.
    I know this kind suck seller was all around in uo,just sharing and anyone becarefull if u will be has deal with him [​IMG]

9. originian

originian Guest

<blockquote><hr>

This guy was Suck,after we agreed the deal about the whiskey,so i transfered my char with gold to origin,but then no more contact from him any more.
    Finally i heard Manticore bought the whiskey from him.
    I know this kind suck seller was all around in uo,just sharing and anyone becarefull if u will be has deal with him [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Orc I waited 3 days from the ICQ i sent you and no reply. I had a better offer from Manticore so i took it on the whiskey

As far as the kilt I sold it to sorocan on Legends in a rather hefty trade deal. You can ask him how it went. Very well infact i transferred to and from his shard to deliver. with no faults

not my fault I didnt hear from you for 3 days so lets try to not ruin my trading rep ok thanks

10. Orc39

Orc39 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There have no 3days like u said,i have checked ICQ history! [​IMG]
    SO suck and lier.ok nm

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I havent seen either of yr icq histories, but I know from personal experience that my ICQ doesnt usually work properly and that if I don't add someone as a friend I wont recieve all the messages they send me. Sometimes I wont get any messages from them, some times i get them sporadically, and I'll recieve a few, then there will be a gap in the middle of the conversation, then it will start again.

Possibly this is what happened here.