1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC/Possible sale: event/quest/rubble ending TODAY 7th Jan. 2PM/10 PM GMT

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kaj, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I've collected some items that I would like a PC on. Everyone should feel free to make me an offer. I xshard around a lot, so chances are if you are on one of the bigger shards, I am able to deliver the item as well. But can't guarantee that.
    Burning Wood Fragments:
    [​IMG]

Gold Royal Britannian Guard Sash. Left unblessed on purpose, so it can be cut up to obtain the great golden cloth. NOTE: as Nico just said, apparently not all sashes can be cut up. I am not going to try on this one. So please bear that in mind!
    [​IMG]

Rubble:
    [​IMG]

Zessler guard robe, Minion of Marcel robe:
    [​IMG]

Old green SL warhorse. This one hasn't been available for around 7 years or so.
    [​IMG]
    The bottom one is mine (rare).

Update 2: I just found a 'cozy life token'. Quite rare token, that isn't available on US/EU shards (afaik).
    [​IMG]

Anyway, I'd like to know what these items are roughly worth. If you are interested feel free to PM me, or ICQ me (401878590), or of course to post here.

Update, the offers:
    Europa gold sash: 15 - Darsus
    Burning Wood Fragments: 102 - Darsus
    Zessler Guard Robe: 40 - Demonous
    Minion of MARCEL: 22 - Demonous
    Old green SL horse: 38 - Demonous
    Cozy Life: 10.5 - Demonous
    Rubble 8.5 - Demonous

Okay everyone, I decided that the closing moment for all bids is (upcoming) Monday, the 7th of January, 2PM forum time, which is 10PM GMT (UK), or 11PM GMT+1 (Netherlands, Italy, Belgium), 5PM EST (New York). Not sure about all the timezones? http://www.worldtimeserver.com/index.aspx.
    Should anyone PM or ICQ me any bids, I will be sure to update the post before the auction ends.

If the time is a problem for you, feel free to make a proxy bid via PM or ICQ. I will update the post accordingly, with a 1m increase.

Any questions? Just PM me [​IMG].

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll bid 1.5m on the Europa MRBG sash, Kaj

Not all Europa sashes can be cut up, and chances are high that if it's still in tact, it can't be cut. I'd like to display it as it is rather than cutting it anyway. [​IMG]

3. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

I'll bid 1.5m on the Europa MRBG sash, Kaj

Not all Europa sashes can be cut up, and chances are high that if it's still in tact, it can't be cut. I'd like to display it as it is rather than cutting it anyway. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Oh, I didn't know that (didn't mean to 'scam' anyone!). I thought all could be cut up?
    I'm not too willing to experiment.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh no, Kaj, I truly wasn't implying anything untoward. I have a genuine Europa sash cloth with maker's mark.

At the time mine was crafted for me, the sash cloth was being duped in insane amounts. Since I wanted a legitimate one, it required a little research on my part. It was during that research, I learned that not all Europa sashes are actually cuttable.

Rares Collector Noob that I am, others here will know far more, however...It's my understanding that Elendrick (Europa EM) made his sashes uncuttable after the first few rounds of sash distribution, in other words, once it became more common knowledge that the unique coloured cloth could be recycled &amp; crafted.

As for provenance on mine, Lady Puppie told me she made two Europa sash cloth half-aprons, one of which is on a very publically banned account and really better not still be around. The other Europa gold half-apron she crafted for me with legitimate sash cloth I obtained myself and it's been in my possession ever since.

Hemi also crafted a number of Europa sash cloth items, too and they all bear his Hemisphere maker's mark.

There are a few clothing items out there, but the expense of the legitimate cloth along with the limited amount of cuttable sashes makes them pretty exclusive.

5. I'll make you an offer of 30mill then on the burning wood fragments.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Burning Wood Fragments - 35
    Zessler Guard Robe - 20
    Minion of Marcel - 15

I will come to you.

7. uoguyz

uoguyz Guest

Burning Wood Fragments: 40
    Zessler Guard Robe: 21

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Burning Wood Fragments - 45
    Zessler Guard Robe - 25
    Minion of Marcel - 15
    Green War Horse - 20
    Cozy Life Starter Kit - 1

9. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I've updated the opening posts with the bids. I do like to emphasise that it's a minion of MARCEL robe, not Morissa. Thanks!

I also added a cozy life token. This supposedly gives you (taken from uoforums.com):
    <blockquote><hr>

1)a Blessed Statue (it spawns regs daily) 2)A Mongbat dartboard (acts just like a mongbat when throwing dagger at it!) 3) a Dragon Brazier(turns on and off like a lamp) 4)Shochu (same look as Saki different hue) 5)a Carved wooden Screen (deco only) 6)Navigaters World Map 7)a Throw Pillow (looks like a tapestry) 8)a Basket of Herbs (deco but if you double click it it say the house smells like fresh herbs) 9)a Surveyor's Scope (a prettier house placement tool) 10)a Mariner's Brass Sextant (tells you your coordinates) 11)a Low Yew Table

[/ QUOTE ]

10. uoguyz

uoguyz Guest

Burning Wood Fragments - 50
    Zessler Guard Robe - 26
    Minion of Marcel - 16
    Cozy Life Starter Kit - 2

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Zessler Guard Robe - 35
    Minion of Marcel - 20
    Green War Horse - 20

12. Guest

Guest Guest

1.6m on the guard sash

13. Guest

Guest Guest

2m on Guard Sash

14. so you're saying you will deliver the items to the highest bidder as soon as you reach the shard for other business oppertunities? or that we must pick them up?

if my first sentence is correct, ill bid 3m on the sash (Great Lakes)

15. I'll go 25m on horse

16. Guest

Guest Guest

3.5m on the sash and I'll recall all the way to your shop right here on Europa. [​IMG]

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Do you still need to be in the SL faction to ride that horse?

18. uoguyz

uoguyz Guest

Ill bid 3 mil on the rubble.

19. 5m on sash just cuz ive always wanted one [​IMG]

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Burning Wood Fragments: 55m
    Zessler Guard Robe: 40m
    Minion of MARCEL: 22m
    Old green SL horse: 30m
    Cozy Life: 3m
    Rubble: 3.5m

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Far be it from me to stand between you &amp; your desires! [​IMG]

*bows out of bidding*

22. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Burning Wood Fragments: 65M

23. <blockquote><hr>

Far be it from me to stand between you &amp; your desires! [​IMG]

*bows out of bidding*

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks Nico but.. maybe im being selfish [​IMG]

Ladies first. My bid still stands but its up too the seller if hes even willing to bring it to GL which is what im counting on [​IMG]

24. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I'm on Atl....but I have more gold on Origin *grins* anyway I would like to bid 5 mil on the cozy token *laughs* That sounds funny. And...6 mil on the sash.

Thanks!

25. Guest

Guest Guest

Burning Wood Fragments: 80M

26. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Okay, I've just updated the bids!

To answer some questions:
    Yes, you need to be in SL to ride the horse. So, not everyone can ride. It's a fully functional warhorse, that was bought when they were still obtainable. It's not like the black TB guard horses, without stats.

As for the transfers: I can't guarantee I can xshard to [insert shard], but I do indicate that I xshard around the big shards (Atl, Baja, sometimes Pac, maybe GL) quite often. So it really depends on the bid and the shard. I know this is vague, but if you want to be sure, just send me a PM.
    Also, the easiest and fastest is of course if you come to EU and just buy it off my vendor [​IMG].

27. Guest

Guest Guest

Burning Wood Fragments: 82m
    Old green SL horse: 38m
    Cozy Life: 5.5m

28. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Updated bid: Cozy 6 Mil, Sash 9 Mil

29. Guest

Guest Guest

cozy: 6.5m

30. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

*glares*

Cozy-7.5 Mil

31. Guest

Guest Guest

32. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Any end date to this....whatever it is? *laughs*

Just curious.

Oh updating my bid:

Cozy-9 Mil

33. Guest

Guest Guest

Burning Wood Fragments: 85M
    Sash 12M

34. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

the OP actually never garuanteed a sale. Just said he xfers around a lot and might part with the items. Kinda lousy considering theres no garuantee the items will be sold and/or bought by the people bidding.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Don't worry! All items (with the exception of the rubble. I feel that it's worth more than 3.5) will be sold as things are looking now. The bids have reached my personal reserve.
    Since I was unsure of the value of some items, I did want to make sure I wouldn't be selling something at half of what I paid for it.

Updated the bids again.

35. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll bid 5m on the rubble.

36. Guest

Guest Guest

Burning Wood Fragments: 86m
    Cozy Life: 9.5m
    Rubble: 5.5m

37. Guest

Guest Guest

7m on the rubble.

38. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Man this could just keep going on and on....when are you gonna be on ATL?

Cozy-10 Mil

39. Guest

Guest Guest

rubble: 7.5m
    cozy: 10.5m

40. Guest

Guest Guest

Burning Wood Fragments: 90M

41. Ah thanks for the update. Now maybe a time frame on when you will be making frequent xfers would be nice [​IMG]

42. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Updated. I will post an ending date for the 'auction' tomorrow (so it won't END tomorrow, I will announce the moment when the auction will end).

It will only be a few days [​IMG].

Keep on biddin'! [​IMG]

43. Guest

Guest Guest

sash 15M

44. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I did a little testing this morning with a war horse: you need to be in a faction in order to get this pet transfered to you as well. Same goes for taming.

45. Guest

Guest Guest

burning wood fragments: 95M

46. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The auction will end Monday at 10PM GMT. For more details please see the opening post.
    Monday, the 7th of January, 2PM forum time, which is 10PM GMT (UK), or 11PM GMT+1 (Netherlands, Italy, Belgium), 5PM EST (New York). Not sure about all the timezones? http://www.worldtimeserver.com/index.aspx.