1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC: Robe of the Equinox, not elves only

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Guest, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Is this a common thing? I can wear it on my human character... thanks
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, drops from Miasma or Swoop, etc. It is worth 150k.
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    wrong answer, Pete.

It's the Robe of the ECLIPSE that is the human robe, that drops from Miasma, Swoop, etc.

The non-"Elf Only" Robe of the Equinox is a Peerless loot drop, found in the corpse of Melisande, Dreadhorn, etc.

Whether that makes it more or less common, depends on your point of view (And how many people do the peerless on your shard).

You're right on the price, though.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah, cheers, I thought that may be the case as I know Peerless drop other items in their non-elf form, just thought I would check [​IMG] thanks
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah yes, you are right! I always thought of these as being totally interchangeable, so never noticed. Good catch. Maybe this thread will save someone a question in the future.