1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC: silver

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I posted something about this before, but now that the new publish is within every faction member's grasp, I'll do it again.

What is the current price of silver? I have almost 90k and would like to know what it's worth in gold.

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Honestly still not much....I can farm about 3k every 5 minutes. so I'd say maybe 3k-5k per 1k?

3. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Last winter I was getting 10 gold for 1 silver.

4. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

You had some dumb customers, har har. Two EVs+SS = 400 silver for 4 regs+5 minutes

5. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think part was that no one wanted to farm it and thus was willing to pay a premium for it.

With these new changes coming, I believe the demand for silver is gonna rise but so will the farming of silver increase.

Just like gold farming. Work a effret spawn for 5-10 mins and you have 5k gold. Many don't want the hassle of farming it. They just want it so they can use it and get on with their new items and spend the time to get it.

I used to change my own oil in my vehicles, now paying $28 to have it done with cheaper to me than doing myself when ya figure in the value of time etc.

6. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just realized I had 100 when it should have been 10.

7. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Ok 10 is a much better estimate. hehe I'd probably pay 10 right now.