1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC these pieces please

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by imported_PrimalFear, Aug 26, 2007.

1. I am looking for a price check on the following items on the Atlantic shard:

Ornate axe
    Hit stamina leech 28
    hit lightning 42
    hit mana leech 49
    ssi 20
    di 32

Ornate axe
    hit stamina leech 44
    hit lower defense 38
    dci 15
    ssi 30

Ornate axe
    mage weapon -21
    hit mana leech 63
    hit lower defense 44
    hit lower attack 44
    ssi 25

Barbed Sleeves
    mana increase 6
    mana regen 1
    phys 10
    fire 6
    cold 20
    poison 22
    energy 21

taming 13
    lmc 7
    spell damage inc 9
    lrc 20
  2. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2007
    From what I've noticed, if a weap doesn't have both DI and SSI at 25/30%, it's really difficult to sell.
    That puts all the ones in your list in the 10/50k price range, except for the first one which you could probably sell for quite a bit more, if you find the right customer.

As for the barbed sleeves it's hard to say, but I see some with similar stats on vendors for anywhere between 100 and 500K I'd say, the price varies widely.

Same thing for the bracelet, if someone needs exactly those mods and intensities he might consider paying quite a lot, but you find tons of bracelets on vendors - for all sorts of prices.