1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC ****ties

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

preAOS valorite runic hammer 15charge 40/10/20/10/20 elemental damage

bloodpact

siphon(red trival mask no mods no resist) sonoma event item only one in game

acolyte of relvinian(blood red robe no mods) sonoma event item

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

preAOS valorite runic hammer 15charge 40/10/20/10/20 elemental damage

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to see a screen shot of this. When I see the 40/10/20/10/20 and Elemental Damage it just tells me that it is a smiths hammer crafted with Valorite Ingots. Hopefully you did not pay anything for this and found it in a scammers IDOCd house. The line that says 15charges is that in Orange? If so they used a Weapon Engraving tool to make the scam even more realistic. The other items I can't say for certain, but this like I said I hope you did not pay for it.

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ill buy Alcolyte of Relvinian. ICQ me 465216882.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

bloodpact - probably around 150-250m

siphon(red trival mask no mods no resist) sonoma event item only one in game
    - only one of this name, there are I believe 3 others with different names from the same event. I know one of them is on ATL and was purchased for 80m or so.

acolyte of relvinian(blood red robe no mods) sonoma event item
    - the last one for sale was a few weeks ago and was priced at 120m, but was traded for items that the seller ultimately valued at about the same range as their asking price.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Post deleted by sonoman_69

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/cbbs2/file/2008y01m21d_023556515.jpg on this server.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Val hammer- 50'ish I believe.

Bloodpact- Somewhere I remember one of these being sold for 150mill.

Siphon- No clue, but I want it. I'd say 100mill+

Acolyte- 25-30mill.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Since when is the Acolyte worth 125?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's not a unique graphic or color, only name, and there are 3 others with different names. It also has base resists and no mods, and takes up a traditional armor slot so it can not be worn in addition to your normal gear. 70-100 is about accurate, but higher would be unlikely..

<blockquote><hr>

Acolyte- 25-30mill.

[/ QUOTE ]
    The last one sold for 120m....also its a wearable robe, there are very few of either color. There are somewhere in the range of 300-400 Servant of Tal'Keesh robes, and these sell for anywhere from 30-50m, so 25-30 is far to low.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Since when is the Acolyte worth 125?

[/ QUOTE ]

since events stopped, and wearable em items became highly desirable, especially those existing in lower numbers.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Guess it shoulda bought the one I saw for 40mill a month ago. Lol. To OP- Are all these items for sale?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Val hammer- 50'ish I believe.

Bloodpact- Somewhere I remember one of these being sold for 150mill.

Acolyte- 25-30mill.

[/ QUOTE ]

if ur guna post PC's, you really need to know the prices first lol, DVI gave fairly accurate PC's

Val hammers are in luna on most shards for 30m

Bloodpact 150m is about right

Siphon, like DVI said, nothing unique about it except the name, the hue can even be reproduced with tuk dye i think, so 50-75m would be fair IMO

and the Robe, lol umm yea you most deffinately should have bought it for 40m, if im not mistaken theres only 3-4 red ones and 3-4 blue ones, those numbers could be slightly off but not far. I just recently sold one of these robes (Red) or well traded for Ruined Painting and Rubble Fire, sold painting for 60m and ive been seeing the Fire Rubble go for 50-100m....so i guess technicly it could go for more than 125. BUT 75-100m is avr

ill personaly offer:

75m for robe

75m for bloodpact

40m for siphon

and 20m for val hammer

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I did not get to see the screen shot is it a real Valorite Hammer?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Any chance someone wants to tell me what Bloodpact is? [​IMG]

15. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

yes its a real hammer, and bloodpact is an old red event axe... dont recall the mods on it...

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't have any problems with it being a real hammer, but if it is a real "ruinic" hammer to be used to create weapons and armor by a smith it should not be 40/10/20/10/20 damage, that is the breakdown on weapons when you use volorite ingots. It should be 100% Physical damage, any GM Tinker can create a Valorite Ruinic Hammer by using Valorite ingots and this is what you will get, I have done it myself. This is an old scam.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Some of the old hammers got converted when properties came, so they show the elemental damage of the ore type they stand for.

18. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Okay, I give up: what was the original word in the OP's title that got bleeped out by Stratics? I can't figure it out.