1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC Vet reward robes missing resists

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Alvinho, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

I have a Valorite Robe and a golden robe both missing the resists on tehm can i get a PC please

2. Alvinho

Stratics Veteran

anyone?
    Valorite Vet Reward Robe missing the +3 physical resist
    Golden Vet Reward Robe missing the +3 physical resist

3. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Do you have a pic of them. As people can make the same colors with a bugged leather tub. Bring on the pics please...

4. I've seen quite a few of the ones w/ the missing resists. They bring 5 mil for the Val's...probably 3 or so for the Goldens

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Do they actually say A Valorite Robe and show that its a reward or is it just a plain robe val colored

6. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

That would be my question. As anyone can make a Val colored robe..

7. Alvinho

Stratics Veteran

8. Alvinho

Stratics Veteran

do the pictures make it easier to determine, i am sure they are a rare or atleast a oddity missing teh resists

9. Alvinho

Stratics Veteran

onmy figureing there woudl be more of the 3rd year ones floating around and less of teh golden being a lesser year, i believe there was a short period that they spawned without the resists, and as in the day folks showing off how old the account was by wearing teh robes. Golden being a lesser chosen reward at the time i am sure there are alot fewer golden robes than there are valorite, not sure if it can be confirmed but it seems logical that the golden one would hold more value being as there is less of them.

anyone help with prices?

10. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

if I remember they still have resist when you put it on just don't show it in name. With that said I would guess it's bugged like Sandals that are blessed and somehow lose the blessed tag, guess that would work with resist also.