1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] PC White cards

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sneaky, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

PC on a pure white "You light my candle of love, _____! Signed:____" gift card, unused.

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

50k or so?

They were 'ruined' recently.

3. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

Hmmm, I assume you mean duped by 'ruined'?

*sigh* Oh well.

Thanks anyway :)

4. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no he means they were given out this past february very frequently as opposed to the year before, thus white valentine cards are pretty worthless and i suspect most people will be turning theirs in for 50 pts each

5. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

lol well, saw one for 28mill on a luna vendor on Oceania yesterday and now its gone... dunno if it sold or if the seller took it off.

Thanks for teh info though :)

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thinks to transfer to Oceania with his ''spare- swop names'' bag of 47 white cards....Muahhahahhaaaaa

Seriously last valantine 1 in 4 were white as opposed to the year before were im guessing 1 in 1000 were white...thats how they got spoiled...

And!!!! they may do the same with the white stuffies next year!!!

7. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I did save most of the white cards I got this year and have maybe 150 of them (vs. 3 from 2007). I'll be turning them all in for certain. I'm just sorry I did not save all of the pink ones too, now! Yes, let's open another account to store pink valentines... our football-loving friends who don't play UO will totally understand. :D