1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Peace Mage for PvP

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by tarugobr, Jun 20, 2009.

1. tarugobr

tarugobr Guest

i thought of a template like this one as a pvp template

magery 100 + book
    eval 115
    resist 115
    music 100
    peace 100
    wrestling 115
    *some points remaining*

in theory i guess it would make some dexxers become bored of playing a 2-button-character
    im not sure, but i think 100 music + 100 peace gives me 100% of stop fighitng area around me when peacing myself. that fact plus wrestle disarm can make some guys go crazy. if using mage weapon, can save some points for iscribe or ss+necro
    dismount, peace on mount and invis mount could work too

fire horns may help disturbing spells

a big problem are those guys who use attack last target, but peace delay is something around 5 or 6s, i hope

would it work?
  2. It would be humorous now and again to peace someone while fighting but I don't think it would work overly well.

It would be an annoyance to dexxers yes, but one they could overcome I'd think. And ti wouldn't really help you against mages at all.