1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Peacemaking] Peace masteries not working on summons?

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Leira of Asrai, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 6, 2005
    I read on here somewhere that the passive healing from Peace mastery works on Earth Ele summons.

I've tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working. It does work with another player in party mode, just not my summons and not in party mode.

I must be doing something wrong.

Do you have to summon first then activate the mastery, or mastery first then summon?

And yes, I am staying within range for the effects to reach my summons.
  2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    It sounds like you are having an issue with Resilience.

A quick google search provided this: http://stratics.com/community/threads/mastery-spell-song-buffs-to-summons.284345/. I was unable to find anything further/more recent. I am unsure if this was ever corrected. I cannot say that this is the issue, just something I found.
  3. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Jan 9, 2009
    It may have been a fix for the flagging issue that sometimes occurred with evil/criminal summons