1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Peacemaking seriusly WTF

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Bloodeye, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Bloodeye

Bloodeye Guest

i maxed nearly every skill, which is there to max on 2 Accounts. I have Peacemaking already on another char. And i am building a new peace Tamer.

Did they do something to the skill gain? I mean i am used to slow gains. but im now at 92.5 and i gained 0.2 in 5 hours area peacing in my house.

Are they joking?
    I mean its not magery or something like that or provo or discrod.
    its peacemaking??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

am i doing something wrong?
  2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Make sure your music is only at 100...if it's higher that slows gains down big time. I also area peace at the bank or other busy spots. It seems to work faster if you are not getting the message "you play your instrument but there is nothing in range" or something to that effect. If you're getting that I've found gains to be slower as well.
  3. Yes... you are macroing in your house. Go out and see the world, target things to peace, not just area peace.
  4. Zy'ana

Zy'ana Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 10, 2008
    I am having the exact same problems, hours and hours and hours... seemingly for 0.1 or 0.2 if im lucky. Currenty 97.5 music and 94.3 peace. I swear i have been doing this the past month :(
  5. Peace does seem awful slow.