1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Peacing and the stat penalty

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Solus, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Solus

Solus Guest

just want to confirm what the stat penalty is on a pet if you peace it during tame. Instead of honoring.

2. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

This is news to me as I have never heard of any penalty being applied on a Peaced Mob being Tamed.

I new there was some issue with Paralyze but ....

And I have never seen a penalty on any Greater Dragon, Hiryu, Cu, Rune Beetle, Dread War Horse that I have tamed.

3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There is only a penalty when you para tame a pet, where you'll lose 14% off skills instead of the normal 10%. Barding pets has no effect on their final skill levels.

Wenchy

4. Solus

Solus Guest

Thank goodness. Someone just told me I should drop my 120 peace that took me a while to get because it drops stats like paralyze. Good to know I can keep my current peacetaming method and still get good pets.

5. hmm, I never really used peace for taming. I use it to protect my pets, so I dont need, vet, and so I can use packs.

Doesnt work on 160 monters though.

As far as taming, I used to use honor, but now that im on siege, I use my faction ability to make monsters ignore me.