1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Peacing help pls

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by seastragg, Jun 2, 2008.

1. seastragg

seastragg Guest

I'm at 93 and cain't seam to gain. What can I peace that won't kill me to get to 100.

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

First, make sure you have no more than 100 music. More music increases your peacemaking chance, which then decreases your chance for a gain.

Second, head on out to the twisted weald and peacemake cu sidhe. Or better, get a few tame cu's.

3. Seismic

Seismic Guest

Simply area peace near a bank, such as West Britain or Luna. And do it over, and over, and over, and over, and ... you get the idea..

4. seastragg

seastragg Guest

Great I will try both of those ideas thx for the help :)

5. Nenime

Nenime Guest

I beg you to refrain from doing so. Not everybody has sound turned off and this kind of "music" in cities is very annoying. You can instead train area peace i.g. at Twisted Weald or Serpentine Passage where you can find creatures having bard difficulties which will perfectly match to your skill.

6. Seismic

Seismic Guest

You are right, Twisted Weald is a much better place to area-peace. Wish I would have thought of that when I was trying to gain!

7. seastragg

seastragg Guest

No probs there I trained in a house in the swamp worked well I GM'D it in a few days. Thx all for the help!!!