1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Peculiar Hedge Seed?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Dragonchilde, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I found two of these in a grab bag on a vendor somewhere. Will this produce a seed-bearing hedge? (I hope, I hope, I hope!)
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Nah, it's just a normal peculiar seed, that's been identified using the poppy dust =) No telling if it's the short or tall version though I don't think =)
  3. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

It would be great to have the ability to distinguish between which hops, cypress and hedges we are getting. I sort by bag with a book in it when I hunt to identify the monster, but mistakes happen. :)
  4. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Well poo.Ah well. I'll plant them, and be glad I have more hedges!
  5. Shadefox

Shadefox Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 2, 2004
    So hedge seeds are from certain monsters?
    DO I need to x-pollinate them to get a chance of a white hedge? or is that just random?
  6. Auranmorte

Auranmorte Guest

You can't cross pollinate hedge seeds. White ones are from the quest given by naturalists for the ant nests.