1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pedestal?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tjalle, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

[​IMG]

Am I the only one having trouble with putting stuff ON it?

No matter how I try I can´t seem to put stuff on it. I end up having to put the item next to it and use the interior deco tool to raise so that it looks like the item is on the pedestal.

Any tricks to this?

2. nynyve

nynyve Guest

Yes--Put the object you want on the pedestal down first--and raise it with the deco tool and then place the pedestal. If this fails then:

Put the object you want on the pedestal in a crate. Lock the crate raise it. Put the pedestal in crate, and place the crate with the pedestal under the first crate. Make sure both crates are releases and then destroy the crates. The objects should be neatly stacked. This is the only way I could get cherry armoires to stack.

3. Yalp

Yalp Guest

the crate method always seems to work for me.... but I just use one crate... GL!

4. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Well, the crate trick worked wonderfully. Thanks a lot! :)

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Place a small table, place the object on the table, take out the table, insert the pedestal.
    Less raising/lowering involved.

6. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Your trying put something on top?

That would be to realistic.

:)