1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Peerless and Luck rating

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Duncan Drake, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

After battling Medusa last time I wondered wether your luckrating increases the chance of getting items like a slither dropped in your backpack. I know that the doom lootsystem includes the luckrating but I have no idea if it plays a role when fighting all the peerless bosses like Navrey, Medusa ...

Maybe anyone knows?

2. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

noone knows?

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I know with the doom system, luck no longer effects drop rates. its a point system now. Luck effects three parts of the generated loot. Number of properties, intensity of properties, and the overall amount of items per corpse. No where does it say that luck has ever effected the drop rate of peerless arties/marties.

4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, it definitely does.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

In Doom, Luck does play a factor - the point system only kicks in if you are so unlucky that you have not gotten a drop before the points total up. Any time you get a drop (whether through the normal RNG, the RNG with luck, or through the points), the points reset to zero and you start over again.

I have no clue if it is a factor on the peerless or not.

6. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I would like you know where you are getting the info. Other than speculation, or " I've done it a million times, just trust me"

I've never read anything that says luck effects peerless drops.

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Hmmmm... I took that to be a reply to your comment on the Doom Drops and not the original poster's question on peerless drops...