1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Peerless boss keys help

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by 4u2nv, Sep 9, 2008.

1. 4u2nv

4u2nv Guest

Hey all, Im trying to fight interred grizzle with a friend of mine but we were unable to find any information about the obtaining the keys, except that we were told to kill "named monsters in bedlam for a thesis note". My question is which named ones do we have to fight? the red mobs? like the red death? Do i have to get a quest before doing it or even to hand it in? My second question is what do i do with the disintegrating thesis note? I can't drop it in the box with all those colorful scrolls labeled A,B,C etc... Any information shed will be great. THANKS ALL! :bowdown:
  2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    heheh the disintegrating thesis notes are the keys, you need to collect 5 and then go see the small building at back to turn in to get the entrance notes to the champ

More info in link but your trying to kill the named skeletons, red death does NOT give thesis notes
  3. 4u2nv

4u2nv Guest

wow thnx. Any idea how and where i return it to after i obtain 5?
  4. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Master Cohenn..he wanders around alot. He will in turn give you a key which you take to the little table in the small house at the back of bedlam...you then get the 3 master keys.