1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Peerless Keys

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Vortimer, May 8, 2010.

1. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

I have really only been able to get the keys to do dread horn successfully.

What are some of the strategies you guys are using to get the keys for the other peerless bosses?

Easiest chars to use?

2. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sammy is absolutely the easiest char to gather Grizzle Keys with, doing it on a Sammy is another story.

Travesty, Stygian Dragon & Mel. keys are also really easy to get on a Sammy.

Oh on strategy, lots of whirlwinds. ;)

3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Wait, what?

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

My key strategies:
    1. Dread Horn - Samurai with plenty of consecrate weapons or an energy based weapon. Only trouble is the changelings. Tip: Bring confusion potions.

2. Travesty - Sampire. Whirlwind. Easy.

3. Paroxy - Either a tamer with a greater dragon or a sampire to kill Putrefier. Slimes are no trouble. Tip: use a demon slayer and a weapon with feint.

4. Monstrous Grizzle - Any old combat template works. Tip: Learn to separate the spawn from the surrounding spawn.

5. Melisande - I just do it with my tamer and a cu sidhe. It's faster and easier and I don't have to switch characters going in.

6. Medusa - Use a flute, collect the eggs. Too easy to worry about spawn stuff.

7. Stygian Dragon - Hope you aren't having trouble with these!

5. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think he means that getting the keys is easy, but fighting grizzle is different story. I get the keys with my warrior but fight grizzle with my tamer.