1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Peerless, Lady Melisande

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Zane_Xander, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Zane_Xander

Zane_Xander Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Im Returning Player thats level'd up now and looking to hunt Blighted Grove. Takes a group that can dance.

Sure like to earn a spot with a group. never seems to be anyone there anymore. When I do, its a whole lot of dieing. I know how to dance with 120acher. I have a swordsman/pally thats 120. No tamer. Im on Eastern Standard Time. I have two open windows I can make runs 2pm-4pm and 7pm-9pm.
    figgured I'd ask around.

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah, not too many folks get "pick-up" groups together for Mel anymore. Melee fighters have about the hardest time with her, just fyi. I should be around 2-4 tomorrow will see how many folks we can pick up and hit her. Always good seeing a vet return.

and.....

with 7-9 is another window you may want to check this out:

http://vboards.stratics.com/atlanti...nsata]-friday-august-26th-2011-@-9pm-est.html

I know it starts at 9 but these things are usually fun and large groups of folks hunting big baddies. Well worth the extra hour to hour and half it would take you past nine.

3. Zane_Xander

Zane_Xander Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

YeaH Thnx for the reply, Ill show. Cant you belive as long as Ive been playing uo off and on i have never been to an EM event ?? True story..:twak:

sure would be nice to have a steady group for Melisande

4. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You can try asking for groups in the chat channels in game. Might be able to get a group together.

5. Snyder330

Snyder330 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I can solo one. You can join me.