1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Peerless queue timer?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by HellaFarris, Dec 17, 2009.

1. HellaFarris

HellaFarris Guest

If I key a peerless and am at the stage where I can go to the peerless room - but I'm being told that the peerless is already being engaged, do I only have a certain aount of time before 'my' timer runs out?

For example can I go back say tomorrow and get straight into the peerless on the strength that I've already keyed it?

Edit: Less than 10 minutes later and I'm getting a message saying the Master Key has expired - surely this can't be right? I've been keyeing fro the last few hours - and all gone to waste because someone already has him engaged...? Is there some way of telling before I bother going through all the rigmarole again and wasting my time - or am I missing something? This is the first time I've keyed a peerless before.

2. HellaFarris

HellaFarris Guest

.....anyone??

3. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well I am not an expert on this, but here is the info I was able to find. Not sure it will answer all of your questions, but it is a starting place... at least until someone else posts better info.

source: http://www.uoguide.com/Peerless

snipit of info:

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Some of the peerless, you can tell by looking that someone is there, and not to drop the keys for the master key.

Examples: Paroxysmus, Dreadhorn.

Others it can be more difficult, but I THINK there are spots you can stand in Bedlam, the Blighted Grove and Travesty's dojo where you can see if any spawn is active in the corresponding Peerless - those spots are just exceedingly dangerous to get to, and watch, though.

5. HellaFarris

HellaFarris Guest

Thanks for the info you two, much appreciated :)

I'll run around inside Bedlam (the peerless I spent nearly 3 hours keying) and see if I can get a peek at any peerless action. If anyone can confirm this is possible in there and where I might have to stand to see it (I'm guessing it'll be at the far edge of the graveyard or at the very top end) I'd be very grateful.

I was more than a bit annoyed that I put all the work in (and all the insurance it cost me) only to not be preventedfrom the end goal......