1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

peeves for devs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lythos-, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

-Why can't i imbue a fishing pole?
    This irritates me to no end. People can imbue 100 greater heal charge wands with sc -20 15dci but i cannot imbue one single fishing pole like a runic made one? Silly i say silly.

-Why can't i put a stack of potions or enchanted apples or any finished supply into a commodity deed?
    A miner/lumberjack can put everything but raw ore into a deed including special resources...Does being an alchemist/cook mean i'm destined for a life of 5 packhorses forever?

-Why are Guardzones coming back to Fel faction cities?
    As long as faction guards are able to be placed there then factioneers should be able to cast wither/meteor/quake to kill them. Give us SOME freedom why don't ya.

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Blacksmithing vs Carpentry.....

Why is it my Blacksmith has to have GM mining in order to know how to "work" the different metals.... but my carpenter doesn't need any lumberjacking to use all the different woods?

And why then do tailors not need some other skill in something to know how to use different types of leather and bone and such?

3. Dolphoenix

Dolphoenix Guest

oddly enough I agree with every bit of this. I kinda wonder why Fey Slayer isn't on the imbuing list..

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Isn't that just for smelting?

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah. I have a smith that has no mining and I'm able to craft weapons and armor of any ingot type.

6. Jhym

Jhym Guest

That would be because carpenters and tailors aren't "real" crafters like blacksmiths.

:stir:

In any case, you can't recycle wooden items yet, so it makes sense that there's no limitations on it. As for tailors, you get practically nothing for recycling, so I'd say they don't deserve having to have tactics to unravel to leather.

7. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

Why cant you steal bags of sending?

8. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Why do we have to keep asking for the same changes year in and year out? :rant2:

9. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

This x1000.

10. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol that smilie looks like me when i am going into one:)

11. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Why can we not imbue earrings for humans.

Why isn't throwing listed in imbuing.

why ask why.

why, when using the enhanced client, and I downsize the window, upon opening it, I always get that annoying tip of the day.

why can I not place anything along my south or east walls. an 18 x 18 is really then a 17 x 17.

why is leather tougher than metal.

why are most monsters cheapskates in reflection to the amount of in game gold.

why isnt littering a jailable offense.

again, why ask why.

enough for now.

12. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

Why are there blue corpses in fel?

Why can opposing factions heal each other?

13. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I can answer the second one. So one faction can't completely zerg the others. The population limits don't work worth crap, if they're even in place anymore.

Sometimes it's in the interest of different factions to work together.