1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

people that are interested in jewelry and runic armor

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

icq me, ill be sorting through stuff and i will be breaking it down into a few categories. there will be

1/2 jewelry
    1/3 jewelry
    hci jewelry
    runic armor

casting jewelry they will be from basic 1/2s to 1/2s with awesome mods. i wont seperate them or let people select, you just order quantities and whatever good ones you find in there, enjoy. same goes for 1/3.

hci jewelry. there won be any with hci below 13, 13 ones will always come with other decent mods on them and the 14 and 15 ones come from plain hci to awesome mods. again, no picking or sorting.

runic armor. it will only be runic armor that is noticely better than gm made armor. there wont be any elf armor, all is human and they will be split into medable and non medable. again, no picking or sorting.

and again, its first come first serve. icq me and tell me what you want.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

also i will be making a bag with all evil and one with all hero stuff together. they will be sold as one package, whoever is interested icq me.
  3. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

I could go for about thirty 1/2 or 0/3 bracelets. I already have a decent stock of rings.

Either normal or evil dyed, doesn't matter. PM here with a price?
  4. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

Ahh crap, you said ICQ. I hate that program. Maybe I'll get on and try to talk to ya...
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Im interested in the 1/2 & 1/3 Jewls

I am also interested in the Evil Armor
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

send me an icq then.