1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

People wonder why the shard is dead :(

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So I am looking for a fight... Goron is sitting in his house... ya I know what you're all thinking... that's nothing out of the ordinary I know I know....

So I running back and forth wishing for a miracle that he would some how at that moment be blessed with a pair of :eyes: and come out and attempt to fight the great one...

So after waiting several minutes Mr. X pops out of stealth and say's arghhh don't worry his bark is way way way worse than his bite... He also run into the house... Finally Righty come from the moongate and attacks me... Then Goron, Mr.X, Alive, and some tamer chase me around for several minutes talking trash about how I'm running from about 6 people :scholar:

I almost got Righty but sadly he did not parish :( I finally had to retreat to my house because I was greatly outnumbered...

From left to right - Righty, Mr.X, and Alive
    [​IMG]

2. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

thats the way half the shard plays though, kinda sad but thats the way it is

3. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Yes....this is the way things were 7 months ago.

4. Goron

Goron Guest

hmmm, your pic shows 3 people, yet you claim 6 people were chasing you- one of them being Goron...
    Please, try and think back (maybe look at your own pic too) and tell me Goron chased you again... Do you really think people will take you seriously when you blatantly lie like that? I did not leave Krystal's house with Goron a single time tonight... Not once... In fact, I don't think I moved more than 10 steps all night...

Please Kage, next time if you are going to try and lie like that, don't post the pic... cuz it clearly gives your lie away... Well, unless you legitimately felt threatened by me as I sit idle in Krystal's house- if that's 'being chased' well, lol @ you then... and in that case, Migel was chasing me allll night long too!

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just because 6 people was chasing me does not mean you all was going to stand outside of my house... this was several minutes after retreating to my house where Righty was attempting to fight me trying to lure me out for Mr.X, and Alive to gank me and they failed and just stood there looking dumb for about 5 minutes so I took a screenie! I am sorry you had more sense and went back to your house...

6. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Lure me out of the house, what a comedian you are. If I wanted to fight you I would not have revealed myself to you. I saw righty doing battle though so I was not going to sit idly by and not lift a finger.

Of course if the situation was reversed you would have come to the boards crying tnt never stands and fights and only runs....

Oh and like Goron said, we did not even have 6 people logged on. So our imaginary allies were only a figment of your imagination.

7. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Who cares?

8. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Kage you're a hypocrite, when does KOC not do this? the ONLY time you ever have to complain about it and actually try and fight solo is when no KOC are around, otherwise its GANK every person possible all the time with KOC so seriously, pack it up and go home with this BS.

9. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Pot... kettle...

10. Goron

Goron Guest

so you still claim that Goron was chasing you?
    You claim Goron left Krystal's house?
    ...lol

11. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

This says enough....lol

12. HaHa

HaHa Guest

[YOUTUBE]SZ2ls5ZzT1I[/YOUTUBE]

13. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Repeat poster!