1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Perfect mediocrity: 6 mod items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by LeBaiton, Nov 6, 2010.

1. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi devs,

I've done a lot of t-maps since the High Seas patch, and I have found a lot of 6 mod items in the chests that I've done. I am wondering if I'll ever find a 6 mod item with a 100% intensity on one or more mods. All the 6 mod items I've found so far shine because of their perfect mediocrity. They're almost always at a minimum of 50% intensity for each mod, but I've never seen anything more than a 80% max intensity...

I don't count Faster Casting, UBWS or slayers as a 100% mod, simply because there are no 50% intensities for those mods, it's either 100% or 0%...

Two quick examples (as I usually unravel them, due to storage room)

Bracelet: Strength 4, Luck 55, FCR 2, FC1, Physical Resist 9, Fire Resist 9

Ring: Spirit Speak 11, EP 20, HCI 10, FC1, LMC 4, Fire Resist 8

And I've been saving some decent 6 mod items in the hopes that we can one day further imbue them, which is still not possible, even though the weight of some of these items are a long way from being maxed out...

I will continue to dig up t-chests, but I might switch to MIB chests for a while. For some reason the intensity of mods of items in MIB chests are better than t-chests. Bit demoralizing when you're looting a level 7 t-chest and find that level 3 MIB chests yield better stuff...

2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The grass is always greener on the other side.

The sad truth is mibs are the same and I heard the same thing about t-maps.