1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Perfect Weapon Type for Sammy Fencer?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Bloodeye, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Bloodeye

Bloodeye Guest

Hi guys,

i am always reading about the ornate axe, but whats about the best weapon type for a sammy with fencing?
    got some runics, which i wanted to burn [​IMG]

Thx for help

2. Guest

Guest Guest

For? PvP, PvM? I'd guess the war fork and the kryss are most popular.

3. Bloodeye

Bloodeye Guest

Mainly PVM for a VIP Sammy

Those are both 1 handed, parry chanche with 2 handed with parry and bushido is higher...

4. Valhakar

Valhakar Guest

Short spear and pitchfork if you have moderate dex (115-135). Spear if you have massive dex/stamina.

5. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Bushido fencer/PvM...

Pitch fork, Pike (25-30SSI), long spear

One handed:

War fork, Leaf blade

6. Swordhappy

Swordhappy Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Mainly PVM for a VIP Sammy

Those are both 1 handed, parry chanche with 2 handed with parry and bushido is higher...

[/ QUOTE ]

"F" V!P... LNR FTW!!!!

7. For PVM it's more about the mods than weapons specials, so any weapon with the right mods for the right monster will work.

I forgot to mention, any weapon but a lance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slowest piece of crap in the whole game.
    Unless you have 100% SSI, don't ever buy one [​IMG]

8. iam not playing fencer i use macing but ill promis you that pike is best for pvm but you realy need hsl and hml becous of the 2 handed

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

For PVM it's more about the mods than weapons specials, so any weapon with the right mods for the right monster will work.

I forgot to mention, any weapon but a lance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slowest piece of crap in the whole game.
    Unless you have 100% SSI, don't ever buy one [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Donno, I got one with 100% HLL and 99% HML, was thinking about testing it out, lol.

10. I wouldn't bother [​IMG]
    Go to stratics weapons info page, then check out the DPS (damage per second). The lance is by far the worst weapon ever, even though you can dismount people while you're mounted, if you miss the first attempt, you could be dead by the time you swing again!!!