1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by imported_JediSith, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Whats th best way to gain Perfection? Are Swoops the best way yo gain to level 10...
    Do i have to Virtue Honor the foe to gain perfection?

Any help with this topic will be welcome..
  2. Andy316

Andy316 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 1, 2006
    You mean honor? The best is to kill barons or paragon succubuses
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I say kill thrasher in felluca twisted weald, spawns in a quiet little corner all by himself, and has allot of leather on him when skinned [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I prefer miasma.
  5. I mean, how do you gain in perfection to receive the damage bonus it provides..
  6. Keno

Keno Guest

Perfection is a result of consecutively hitting an Honored opponent. It isn’t a skill or virtue unto its self. Honor an opponent which is with range and has not been honored by anyone else. As you hit that target without missing your perfection, and damage increase, will rise automatically.
    From what I’ve read before: If you miss you drop three levels back or “lose perfection”. Say you’ve hit a target 7 times then miss. You go back to the 3rd tier of Perfection – not all the way to the bottom. Also, if you hit only twice then miss you will not go to -1 you only go back to zero. This aspect may have changed but I’m pretty certain it is still in effect.
    Hope that helps
  7. Ravenspyre

Ravenspyre Guest

I mean, how do you gain in perfection to receive the damage bonus it provides..

[/ QUOTE ][​IMG] I know the FAQ is worsy and such but I did divide it up to skip ahead through allt eh crpa no one cares about and gett to the parts that only interest them.