1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Performance issues with Stratics Forums

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nyre, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Nyre

Nyre Adventurer
    K^S

Lately it been taking over a minute for pages to load on forums here at stratics. I thought it may have something to do with my ISP and ran a speed test and I am getting 124 MBPS Downloads and 25 MBPS UL so internet speeds has nothing do with the performance here on stratics. I do not know where to post this here in stratics so if I chose incorrect forum please forgive me.

Can one of the Administrators of Stratics look into this poor performance as it is timely to read through all the threads I would like to read.

Thank You

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I'm wondering if there's a bad hop somewhere along the interwebs, as most of the people I've talked with (though to be fair they are staff) are all loading rather quickly.