1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pesky redeeding

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by SchezwanBeefy, Jul 20, 2009.

1. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I recently submitted an FoF asking whether or not they would be changing the fact we have to redeed elven items and a few others when we go to recustomize.
    Does anyone else find this incredibly annoying? I hate having to run around my house and redeed these items, especially my fountain of life with my bandages in it. Does this bug anyone else, or is it just me?

2. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

when i had a customizable, yes it bugged the crap out of me as i was never happen & had to redo my design alot lol

so ya MAJOR pain

3. I agree, i have alot of fountains of life and i have to redeed them to re-customize my house, which is annoying considering the amount of bandies inside them :wall:

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have purposely not redesigned my house, no matter how much I wanted to, because of this exact problem. It is a huge pain, I don't see why I have to re-deed these items, yet other deeded items have no problem re-deeding and going into the moving crate by themselves.

5. OMG...yes! Pain in the butt!

I have one staircase in my house right now that I simply want to remove the doors to...but there is no way I am going spend an hour and half doing all the re-deeding and re-decoing it would take to do it.

I am sure there is some reason for it, but there has to be a better way.