1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet Bonding Not Working?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by drawn, Sep 17, 2008.

1. drawn

drawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tried to bond my swampies again last night as it has been 10 days now and nothing. Anyone else?

2. Are you sure you fed it before putting it into the stables? I've forgotten to do that myself a few times.

3. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Worse than that, an alliance-mate gave me a couple of cu sidhes about three weeks ago. Fed them before I stabled them then a week later, when they failed to bond, I discovered I'd fed them the wrong food! I had dropped meat on them instead of fruit and never even noticed I hadn't gotten the "your pet looks happier" message. Who would expect a dog to be a vegetarian?

4. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

My last two greaters each took 14 days. They were both fed on day one. I know they were fed on day one.

5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

In addition there is a thread on this in the Tamers Forum.

When it was first reported I tamed a Reptalon(sp), because I wanted one and to see if there was an issue .

That was on the 4th of Sept and it is still not bonded.

I tamed an Upgrade Sky Blue Cu on the 5th and that is still not bonded either.

6. drawn

drawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i was told on uo forums to page a GM. One guy paged a GM and they fixed it for them. Worth a shot then?:cursing:

7. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I experienced similiar issues when Greater Dragons were first introduced. On two accounts it took over 10 days for the bonding process to take place.

8. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

If i was a Dog, and YOU, tried to feed me fruit, one of us would be dead right now, hehehe

9. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

10. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I got my first greater dragon last week (8 days ago) and it bonded just fine with me today.

11. EnigmaMaitreya

Stratics Veteran

Well the "Token Reptalon" Bonded last night, 14 days after it was tamed.

I will see if the Cu bonds this evening.

It didnt this morning but shouldn't have if it is going to take 14 days.

12. EnigmaMaitreya

Stratics Veteran

Well the Cu was due to Bond some time Friday Night. I did not wait it out until midnight.

This morning the Cu did Bond, so I will assume, like the Token Reptalon, it bonded in 2 weeks not 1 week.

While I doubt this was an intentional change to the Bonding process, I will say this, IF IT WERE, then it would be, in my opinion, a very pointless change, that would be more punishment than anything else and would do nothing to address issues raised by some posters.