1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet Control Slots

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Papadom, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Papadom

Papadom Guest

How can I tell how many pet control slots I have available and how do I tell how many control slots are needed for each pet?

TY

2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

To see how many control slots a pet requires you best look a the corresponding page on Hunter's Guide.

To see how many stable slots you have I recommend to use this calculator form PRC. The formula itself is like this:

3. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you look on your status gump, where the little horse is it has a number. If you have no pets out (mounted ethies count as a pet) it will say 0/5. That 0 changes to the number of control slots used by current pets. Everyone gets 5 control slots.

4. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If that Status Gump, looks like a Horizontal Bar Graph showing your Hp's, Mana, Stamina, then you want to double click it and it will turn into an information window with a lot of interesting things. One of which is your Control Slots used/Max, towards the bottom right.