1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Fighting retargeting broke again, submit bug reports, so we can get it fixed AGAIN

Discussion in 'UHall' started by weins201, Jun 14, 2012.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Ok I konw pet AI is once again broken. :oops:

I was just in the Covetous Jail fightin an War Alligater with a Beetle Mare Combo. The Beetle was the primary fighter with him taking damage from the Alligator. Every 20 seconds my Mare would wander off to the door and target a Covetous Wyrm thru the wall. Every 20 seconds ???????:confused:

The other day was fighting with freinds and had another dragon with me and the one not taking damage would quite often retarget other critter thru the wall.

Also last night was in with a bard fighting repond Critters and if thye were provoked onto eachother my dragon would wander off and target somthing else thru the wall.

I have placed bug report, as this was fixed a long time ago, and needs to be loked at agian.

So please if you have any problems with your pet retargeting please submit a bug repot so we can get this fixed AGAIN.

2. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Jul 8, 2006
    def needs a look.......